Megaman: The Return... Megaman: The Return...

Classic...

Turned out well for your second sprite video.

I'll vote 5's on this, and i'll be watching to see if you go somewhere with this video in the future :).

~Brandon~

Naruto & Sakura Hentai #7 Naruto & Sakura Hentai #7

HAHAHAAHHA!!!!

The naruto thing was kinda sick , BUT THIS SHIT WAS FUNNY AS FUCKING HELL!

Heil responds:

GIGGLE

Got SNES? Got SNES?

Hey little man!

hows it going? you dont talk to me much now :(! but yeah, Crazy video, it was execellent.

The Budget Invasion The Budget Invasion

Nice twist to an original game.

This is excellent if I must say. But for me the only real problem I had was the music, classy yet with that continual looping annoying effect. To improve, allow people to choose there own music possibly?

Jack French #2 Jack French #2

i have to say!

its a good game... but this one is easyer than the first... and the appartment with elizibeth is easy.. to get there was the olny part that confused me (to get the final clue).. not a hard game.. not an easy game.. but i like it.. make a jf#3.. ill be happy!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

WoW

3---0---0--2--22-2--1---0-3---3--4-02--1---3---03-6-6-08995
----------------------------0--0---35-2--3-2--1---2-5---5--a
--1--1---5--2-5-2-2--500-----------------------------0--0---
7-2-7-7-5-02---0-7--07--7-05-01---7--a-7-2-2--7-7-7---------
----------------

listen to that... its not finished... altho i might keep it...

to keep in touch and listen to more email me!

-Momentum- -Momentum-

Wow..

This is damn good if I must say, being a person who loves trance and has a little group starting up. This is a very catchy song, the only downfall to this song is that towards the end the two main beats you have going on almost counteract each other yet they stayed in tune. The piano to beat transition is really good.

5/5 - 10/10 from me.

~ReapeR~

Nexundo responds:

Hey thanks.
Keep your eyes peeled because there will be more tracks appearing on my page.
I'm really glad you liked the song.

Thanks for the review.

Nexundo

[AA] Modernistic [AA] Modernistic

Haha nice

Normally I don't come around the punk section but since I just submitted a song I looked in the recent submissions and came across this. It's nice, the constant drum combo worked perfectly. And the guitar riffs were original for the most part, congratulations :D!

~.ReapeR-2010.~

Computer Love+*~.0 Computer Love+*~.0

O.o!

This is definitely something different from you Shawn, but it seems to have that effect that if you listen to it multiple times eventually it will grow on you. The beat kind of bounces around in your head, and thus with all of your songs the clarity is point blank amazing. I seem to get excited whenever I see that you have released something new and it won't seize. 5/5 from me.

~Brandon~

P.S - Check out my profile for new updates :)! I do hope to talk to you soon again Shawn.

Chronamut responds:

hey thanks brandon! I'm taknig a bit of a break from music for a while but I might submit a song or 2 this year just so my skills don't get rusty - trying to work on other projects - namely my power of 3 submission and my flash game with evil-dog atm - that and just overall living life :)

thanks for the kindwords man! A lot of people actually didn't like this song - guess it really isn't my usual style - but I believe diversity is the key to life.

and ok I shall :)