-Momentum- -Momentum-

Wow..

This is damn good if I must say, being a person who loves trance and has a little group starting up. This is a very catchy song, the only downfall to this song is that towards the end the two main beats you have going on almost counteract each other yet they stayed in tune. The piano to beat transition is really good.

5/5 - 10/10 from me.

Nexundo responds:

Hey thanks.
Keep your eyes peeled because there will be more tracks appearing on my page.
I'm really glad you liked the song.

Thanks for the review.

Nexundo

[AA] Modernistic [AA] Modernistic

Haha nice

Normally I don't come around the punk section but since I just submitted a song I looked in the recent submissions and came across this. It's nice, the constant drum combo worked perfectly. And the guitar riffs were original for the most part, congratulations :D!

~.ReapeR-2010.~

Computer Love+*~.0 Computer Love+*~.0

O.o!

This is definitely something different from you Shawn, but it seems to have that effect that if you listen to it multiple times eventually it will grow on you. The beat kind of bounces around in your head, and thus with all of your songs the clarity is point blank amazing. I seem to get excited whenever I see that you have released something new and it won't seize. 5/5 from me.

~Brandon~

P.S - Check out my profile for new updates :)! I do hope to talk to you soon again Shawn.

Chronamut responds:

hey thanks brandon! I'm taknig a bit of a break from music for a while but I might submit a song or 2 this year just so my skills don't get rusty - trying to work on other projects - namely my power of 3 submission and my flash game with evil-dog atm - that and just overall living life :)

thanks for the kindwords man! A lot of people actually didn't like this song - guess it really isn't my usual style - but I believe diversity is the key to life.

and ok I shall :)

Planxty Lady Wrixon+*~.0 Planxty Lady Wrixon+*~.0

The fading...

Seems to be the only nag that my ears can catch, which it towards the beginning, and its only for a short while so I can deal with it.

Very simple yet a nice song to listen to when your feeling chipper and or just wanting something to rant with :D!

Another great!

Chronamut responds:

indeed! Glad you like! :)

Chrono Eternity+*~.0 Chrono Eternity+*~.0

Quite the return.

I like it.

The way that you continued to keep the old elements of the song, while you made it flow much smoother in the outcome.

Great job shawn ;)!

Chronamut responds:

I am a true believer that a remix shouldn't rape the melody that everyone loves and enjoys - it should just sound different, and have different elements to it :)

glad you liked!

thanks for the review! ^^

BR - Battle Music II BR - Battle Music II

Wow!

Been awhile my friend. Although i have been busy, glad to see your up to making great music still. We are at work on LoZ and continue our efforts to finish. We have started importing music.

I am now at work on the script.

Great song by the way, it's a very upbeat battle song, could be something like a mini boss / normal battle.

Look forward to speaking with you soon.

Naosie - Brandon.

Matrix BR Matrix BR

This is great.

It's a slow starting song, but when it gets fully progressed, It reaches out and smacks you in the face.

Let's see, easily used for an intro to a game, like the theme song.

Great song again my friend. 5/5 10/10.

Ambiance BR Ambiance BR

Wow, this is...

Really good.

You surprised me a few times during the song, when you would play a soft nice and easy part... and then you come back with a fast paced thing in retaliation.

I'm having trouble seeing what this could be used for. This could also be a Boss Fight, or someone's theme music.

Grats on this amazing song. And another 5/5 10/10.

bitium-ribbon responds:

See the thing is, unlike the battle music, the rest of my original tracks haven't had any direct intended link to video games. This one I would see as a boss battle, myself.

^_^

Insurgence BR Insurgence BR

Originality is the key...

And you seem to be full of it.

I love the effects you have in the background of the songs once it speeds up at the middle of the song. This could easily be used for a boss battle song.

Grats on the song.

Another 5/5 10/10.

~Brandon~

+*+*(Distance of a gaze)*+*+ +*+*(Distance of a gaze)*+*+

I like it.

It's good, kind of the same but overall it has a better output.

Love the sound and how you can just listen to it over and over.

Good finish.

Chronamut responds:

ya I didnt really feel like much needed to be changed melody wise - F-777 is good that way :)

my goal was moreso to put my mastering skills to work on it - and extend it a bit.. and just bring more of the beauty out in it :)